Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The internal quality assurance cell (IQAC) of Marudhara College is a task force of senior faculty.
The Mission of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvements, quality and performance
- To make a significant and meaningful contribution towards academic excellence
- To usher in quality by working out intervention strategies to enhance performance
- To optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning
- To disseminate information on quality parameters and share research with other institutions
- The IQAC of Marudhara College is chaired by the principal and constituted with members of the trust and heads of departments as members
Quality assurance and enhancement being an ongoing campaign, the IQAC of the college organizes workshops and enhancement being an ongoing campaign, the IQAC of the college organizes workshops and seminars on quality related themes and the various programs of the college have been documented in the form of a self-study report.
The IQAC is currently poised to welcome an expert team to assess and accredit the institution, under the auspices of the national assessment and accreditation council (NAAC), a statutory body of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Dr. Surbhi Jain